Photo ID Cards
New GolfNorth Multi-Course memberships will receive a photo ID card to better serve our members.
To submit your photo, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name: Please use the same name that you used when filling out your membership application.
- Course Purchased At, this includes GolfNorth Head Office.
- Phone Number
- Member Level
Your photo ID submission must meet the following requirements in order to be accepted:
- Clearly-lit, front-facing portrait against a simple background.
- Only 1 member per photo. Groups photos will not be accepted.
- Face must be clearly visible. This means no dark glasses, hats with brims that overshadow the face, or any other items that make identification difficult.
- Scans of existing ID such as driver’s licences or passports are not recommended.
Types of Memberships
What are the restrictions for a Couple Membership?
What are the restrictions for an Intermediate Membership?
What are the restrictions for a Junior Membership?
How do I receive my gift card?
New Member Purchasing at the Course: The golf course will issue you an Early Birdie gift card. This card can be used as soon as it is issued to you.
New Member Purchasing Online: Your gift card will be loaded to your membership card. Once you receive your membership card in the mail from our Head Office, you will be able to access the card. The item will arrive at the shipping address in accordance with Canada Post’s guidelines.
Where can we use this gift card?
Early Birdie Gift Card: This card is received if you purchased an eligible membership before the early sale deadline. These cards can be used for green fees, cart rentals, food and beverage purchases, and pro shop merchandise. This card is NOT valid for memberships (including add ons) tournaments or weddings/events.
Does this Gift Card expire?
Where can I check the balance this card?
Is a Gift Card attached to a name?
My Gift Card did not arrive, what do I do?
I just purchased my membership, now what?
In the winter months, we will take the photo you submitted to email@example.com create a GolfNorth Membership card for you. This card and a membership package will be mailed to your home address in time for spring.
What information do I need to provide if I am buying a membership for someone else?
Or, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proper shipping address and information of the membership recipient. Please do so immediately after purchase in order to make sure the membership is not added to your account instead.