The COVID-19 pandemic has arrived in some of the communities in which we do business. GolfNorth is diligently monitoring the entire situation and will provide information to our staff and customers as soon as it becomes available. At this time, Public Health is recommending basic infection preventative measures as an appropriate response to combating infection.
- Frequent and thorough hand washing
- Stay home if you are sick
- Appropriate respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes
- Avoid using other workers’ phones, desks, offices or other work tools and equipment when possible
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surface’s, equipment, and other elements of the work environment
Golf is an industry that promotes good health, provides wide open spaces and fresh air to staff and patrons. Many of our operations have not yet opened for the golf season, and any bookings that are scheduled for the next two weeks should be evaluated in consultation with management.
Actions to date beyond those recommended by Public Health:
- Operations are temporarily suspended at Uplands Ski Hill
- Operating restaurants (currently Foxbridge and Forest locations) will limit the number of patrons to support social distancing
We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Our goal is to open as soon as possible in whatever capacity the situation allows.
GolfNorth Properties Inc.