Leasing or Transferring the Management of Your Golf Course to GolfNorth
If you are an owner, operator, a real estate agent or adviser representing an owner, operator or municipality, GolfNorth welcomes you to contact us to discuss the possibility of outsourcing your golf facility to GolfNorth. In today’s world of increasing operating costs, such as wages and maintenance equipment, not to mention tighter government regulation and the drop in golfer participation, golf course owners are finding it more difficult every year to generate a reasonable return on their investment.
We work closely with interested parties with a view to successfully partnering with them to improve profitability while, at the same time, injecting capital to ensure the long-term improvement of their properties. GolfNorth’s management solutions typically offer owners guaranteed minimum rent and relieve them of all operating concerns. If you are seeking the opportunity to outsource the management of your golf facility, we invite you to contact us!
In Ontario, GolfNorth currently manages:
- Grey Silo Golf Club
- Rebel Creek Golf Club
- RiverEdge Golf Club
- Batteaux Creek Golf Club
- The Oaks of St.George Golf Club
- Northern Dunes Golf Club
- The Fox Golf Club
- Settlers’ Ghost Golf Club
- Loch March Golf & Country Club
- Uplands Golf & Ski Club
- Ironwood Golf Club
In Nova Scotia, GolfNorth leases the world renowned Keltic Lodge at The Highlands from Parks Canada.
Current lease arrangements range from 5 to 42 years.
Why Outsource to GolfNorth Properties:
- Increased profit.
- Elimination of operational headaches and concerns.
- Increased free time to enjoy life or focus on other business interests.
- Professional property and golf course management by the leading Canadian operator of semi-private/public golf facilities.
- Owners continue to own 100% of their golf courses and property to allow them to fully participate in the property appreciation.
The question is not, “Why Outsource to GolfNorth?”… The question is, “Why are you not already outsourcing to GolfNorth?”