Photo ID Cards
GolfNorth will now feature Photo ID Membership Cards in order to better serve our members.
To submit your photo, please email it to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name: Please use the same name that you used when filling out your membership application.
- Course Purchased At, this includes GolfNorth Head Office.
- Phone Number
- Member Level
Your photo ID submission must meet the following requirements in order to be accepted:
- Clearly-lit, front-facing portrait against a simple background.
- Only 1 member per photo. Groups photos will not be accepted.
- Face must be clearly visible. This means no dark glasses, hats with brims that overshadow the face, or any other items that make identification difficult.
- Scans of existing ID such as driver’s licences or passports are not recommended.
How do I receive my gift card?
Where can we use this gift card?
Does this Gift Card expire?
Where can I check the balance this card?
Is a Gift Card attached to a name?
My Gift Card did not arrive, what do I do?
I just purchased my membership. Now what?
After a successful purchase, you will receive the receipt via email to the address you provided at signup. To allow us to begin working on your official GolfNorth ID Card, we require that you send a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this process, please see the Photo ID Cards section below.
In the winter months, we will take the photo you submitted to email@example.com create a GolfNorth Membership card for you. This card and a membership package will be mailed to your home address in time for Spring.
I am buying for someone else. What information do I provide?
Please use the golfer’s information as much as you can in the sign up process, especially in the shipping information. This will ensure the card and membership will be under their name and not your own.
How do I correct or change a membership purchase?
You can contact our membership department at 1 888 833 8787 ext 235 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on weekdays from 8:30am to 4:30pm.