2018 Memberships ON SALE September 15!
GolfNorth prides itself on offering great golf at a great price. This year, we’ve listened to your feedback and have created a variety of membership programs to better suit our golfers’ needs. Read on to learn more about our fantastic membership options.
2018 Membership Brochure
Flip through the membership brochure below for packages, pricing, and terms or click here to download it.
Available across all GolfNorth courses excluding Cedar Creek, Loch March, and Keltic Lodge at The Highlands. Our Multi-Course Memberships are the perfect way to enjoy more golf at a great price! Select your course and enjoy reciprocal play at all GolfNorth courses below your price point and 25% green fee discounts above!
PLAYING PRIVILEGES:– Unlimited play at courses at or below your price point including Cedar Creek.
– 25% green fee discounts at courses above.
Available at Cedar Creek. Enjoy unlimited play at your choice of course only. Not eligible for any discounts across other GolfNorth courses or for the early Birdie bonus gift card.
PLAYING PRIVILEGES:– Unlimited play at your course only.
Available at Conestoga, Foxwood, Brookfield, Fergus, and Forest. Available exclusively at 27-hole courses, Sunset Members enjoy evening play privileges at or below their price point. Not eligible for any discounts across other GolfNorth courses or for the early Birdie bonus gift card.
PLAYING PRIVILEGES:– Unlimited play at or below your course’s price point.
– Time Restrictions: Spring (open to May 22) after 4pm, Summer (May 23 to July 31) after 4:30pm, and Autumn (August 1 to October 31) after 4pm
Only available for purchase at GolfNorth courses with range facilities. Please click here for available range locations.
– 10 Green Fee Passes: Valid anytime Monday to Friday and after 12pm on weekends and holidays across all GolfNorth courses. Cart not included. Passes expire at the end of 2018 season.
– Range Access: Includes one basket of balls per day.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –