Thank you to all of the children who participated in the 2016 GolfNorth Fore! Kids Contest. If you did not win this year, we hope that you will enter again next year!
Here at GolfNorth, we believe in growing the game. That’s why every summer, we host the GolfNorth Fore Kids contest, where we invite young golfers between the ages of 8 and 14 to create a logo that will go on to represent the next year’s Junior Program. Our top entries receive a Platinum Junior Membership valid until they reach 18 as well as a GolfNorth prize pack! Read on for more details.
2016 GolfNorth Fore Kids Contest
- We invite kids aged 8 to 14 to create a hand drawn or digitally create logo to represent our 2017 Juniors Program!
- Logos are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org between June 6th and June 24th in PNG, JPG, or PDF format.
- Logo may include the words “GolfNorth Fore! Kids” and the slogan “growing the game” – or come up with your own!
- Email submission to include child’s name, age, and birthday as well as parent’s name and contact info (phone and full address)
Step 1: Finalist Logo
- 50 LUCKY finalists will be randomly selected in a live draw at Conestoga!
- On Tuesday, June 28 at 11am we’ll draw our Top 50 Finalists at Conestoga Golf Club!
- Finalists will be announced to the public on GolfNorth.ca and our social media following the draw.
Step 3: Judging
- Our panel of community leaders will choose the logo that they feel best represents the GolfNorth Junior Program!
- Judges will be announced mid-June.
Step 4: The Main Event
- Our 50 finalists are invited to join us on Tuesday, July 12th at Grey Silo Golf Club for a day full of fun activities, golf games, and the reveal of our 2016 GolfNorth Fore Kids Grand Prize winner!
- Attendance is mandatory.
- What’s up for grabs:
- 50 FINALISTS will receive a GolfNorth Platinum Level Junior Membership valid until their 18th birthday as well as a GolfNorth Prize Pack.
- THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER as selected by judges will additionally receive a Hot Air Balloon Ride Package for 4 with Sundance Balloons as well as the honor of having their logo represent the 2017 GolfNorth Juniors Program!