Here at GolfNorth, we believe in growing the game. That’s why, every summer, we host the GolfNorth Fore Kids contest, where we invite young golfers between the ages of 8 and 14 to create a logo that will go on to represent GolfNorth and Junior Golf. Our top entries receive a Conestoga Golf Club Junior Membership (level and below) valid until they reach 18 as well as a GolfNorth prize pack! Read on for more details.
What a great day we had at the 2017 GN4K event day! Stay tuned for 2018 contest details in the spring!
2017 GolfNorth Fore Kids Contest
Step 1: Submit Your Logo
- We invite kids aged 8 to 14 to create a hand drawn or digitally create logo to represent our 2017 Juniors Program!
- Logos are to be submitted to email@example.com between June 7th and June 28th in PNG, JPG, or PDF format.
- Logo may include the words “GolfNorth Fore! Kids” and the slogan “growing the game” – or come up with your own!
- Email submission to include child’s name, age, and birthday as well as parent’s name and contact info (phone and full address)
Step 1: Finalist Logo
- 50 LUCKY finalists will be randomly selected in a live draw at Conestoga!
- On Wednesday, June 30th at 11am we’ll draw our Top 50 Finalists at Conestoga Golf Club!
- Finalists will be announced to the public on GolfNorth.ca and our social media following the draw.
Step 3: Judging
- Our panel of community leaders will choose the logo that they feel best represents the GolfNorth Junior Program!
- Judges will be announced mid-June.
Step 4: The Main Event
- Our 50 finalists are invited to join us on Tuesday, July 11th at Grey Silo Golf Club for a day full of fun activities, golf games, and the reveal of our 2017 GolfNorth Fore Kids Grand Prize winner!
- Attendance is mandatory.
- What’s up for grabs:
- 50 FINALISTS will receive a Conestoga Golf Club Junior Membership (level and below) valid until their 18th birthday as well as a GolfNorth Prize Pack.
- THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER as selected by judges will additionally receive a Grand Prize Gift as well as the honor of having their logo represent GolfNorth and Junior Golf.