- What a great day. All staff were very cordial. Course was great. Can't wait to play it again!
- Holjan, via Golf Advisor on Conestoga Golf Club
- Played here years ago. This year I played here twice. Already known it to be a great course so I brought my friends to see what I'm talking about. They all agree. Friendly staff. Course in great condition. Challenging without being ridiculously tough.. Fun to play!
- Darius, via Golf Advisor on Grey Silo Golf Club
Sorry to hear that GolfNorth is no longer involved with Olivers Nest. I can speak for the guys in my group and say that the deal GolfNorth provided was the best in Ontario. We were treated very well. Thank you very much!
- Bill J
- Nice 9 hole golf course with great scenery. This was our first time playing this course and we will definitely be back!
- Golfer via Golf Advisor on Orangeville Golf Club
- Very nice golf course , fairways were in excellent condition , pace of play was good , some challenging holes , over all a good golfing day!